This is award free blog (or only one award blog)!
As I am towards the end of my career, I don’t need or want any awards, they are for them, who need them. It’s also too hard to clear up facts in my English, so it’s better to be ”award free” 🙂 .
I’m proud of this one which I got before: Dragon’s Loyalty Award. It’s just as romantic as I love! Don’t give me any more, please…
Likings and comments are very welcome, always!
22 of February, 2014:
Dragon’s Loyalty Award – Thanks, but what are these awards?
Are they playing or serious things? I regret that I don’t understand English so well that I could see all shades and hues in the written language.
I kindly thank Irene Waters for her nominating me for this award. A picture of the dragon is so sweet that I accept it and want to take it on my site. I wonder who is the drawer of these lovely creatures.
You can find Reflections and Nightmares – Irene A Waters’ (writer’s and memoirist’s) fine and interesting website on: http://irenewaters19.com/
Usually I avoid this kind of things and ”chain letters” etc. and it is difficult to me to continue them. Is this due to the fact that I have so few friends and acquaintances? Perhaps – and we Finnish people can be so shy and introvert – even hermits – that we want to be alone and in privacy (as some others in other countries, too!). I could now name my blog ”Only One Award Blog”.
I don’t dare to do the point 4.: ”Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.”
Directions for you to accept the Dragon’s Loyalty Award
To accept this award, the awardee must do the following:
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
5. Write seven interesting things about you.
I’m awarding this “The Dragon’s Loyalty Award” to:
I want to say like cate b http://wingedprisms.com/2013/11/25/dragons-loyalty-reward/
”I pass it on to all my friends – – –. So I am paying it forward to anyone who wants it – you all really do deserve it.”
So I say: I pass it on to all who follow and like my blog now and then – and want this award – you know you deserve it as well as me.
Seven interesting (?) things about me
1. My mother and father and all my relatives had to leave their homes and settle down in western Finland during the Second World War.
2. I love to read books since my childhood. Not so much nowadays.
3. I love to listen birds singing and to follow their migrating (moving?).
4. I was over forty when I got married.
5. I had been wandering (trekking) in Lapland 5 times in summer and 3 times in winter.
6. I like fairytales.
7. My earlier hobby was to dance in folk dance groups, Finnish, Israeli, Turkish and American folk dances.